Your feedback is important to us!
There may be times when you or a family member need help in finding information or voicing a concern. If your care team has been unable to help, the Patient Relations Consultant can assist. The Patient Relations Consultant is available to all patients, families and community members who have questions, compliments or concerns.
What does a Patient Relations Consultant do?
- Listens to your concerns in confidence.
- Investigates and communicates the issue to management, physicians and staff so they can be addressed.
- Explains hospital policies and procedures.
- Sets up meetings with you, your family members and the appropriate care team members.
- Answers questions about services available at HGH.
- Facilitates chart review.
Contacting the Patient Relations Consultant
From within the hospital: Extension 51702
From outside of the hospital: 613-632-1111 ext. 51702
Outside of office hours please leave a message and we will return your call on the next business day.
Quality and Patient Safety Office
Hawkesbury & District General Hospital
1111 Ghislain Street
Hawkesbury,ON K6A 3G5