Senior management expenses
All Ontario hospitals are required to post the expenses of their senior management team on their website every six months. Please follow the links to consult the expense reports.
- Expenses – Senior Management – April 2018 to September 2018 (PDF)
- Expenses – Senior Management – October 2017 to March 2018 (PDF)
- Expenses – Senior Management – April to September 2017 (PDF)
- Expenses – Senior Management – October 2016 to March 2017 (PDF)
As a public institution, HGH is required to disclose the names, positions, salaries and total taxable benefits of employees earning $100,000 or more in a calendar year. To view the list, go to Public Sector Salary Disclosure.
Out of transparency, hospital members of the Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario post the employment contracts of their senior managers and CEOs on their websites. Please follow the links to consult current contracts.
- Chief Executive Officer Contract
- Vice-President Acute Care Services and Chief Nursing Executive Contract
- Vice-President Finance and Corporate Services Contract
- Vice-President Ambulatory Care, Quality and Performance