The main objectives pursued by the Hawkesbury and District General Hospital (HGH) were adopted in 2012 within its Strategic Framework.
Whom we serve
HGH caters to the healthcare needs of all the people in our region, including population groups with special needs:
- Child and youth health
- Senior care and chronic disease
- Mental health and addictions
People in the region have access to a full scope of bilingual community, primary and secondary healthcare services, close to home, which has a positive impact on their health status.
Optimal heath outcomes
- A maximum level of recovery and health status is achieved within expected timeframes.
Positive health care experience
- People’s health care needs are met in a respectful and professional manner.
- Health care transitions across levels of care are planned, monitored and effective.
Healthy living choices
- People gain health knowledge empowering them to make healthy living choices.