Dr. Ahd Alkhunaizi joined HGH’s medical team in 2019.
- Master of Science in Community Health in Health Practitioner Teacher Education, Dalla-Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto (2017)
- Clinical Nephropathology Certificate Program, ISN-ANIO, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, USA (2017)
- Fellowship in Glomerular Disease and Kidney Diseases and Pregnancy, University of Toronto (2015)
- Nephrology Fellowship, McGill University (2014)
- Internal Medicine Residency, McGill University (2011)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia (2007)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Collège des médecins du Québec
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Council of Canada
Types of treatments
- Kidney diseases
- Home dialysis
How to book an appointment with Dr. Ahd Alkhunaizi?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Alkhunaizi sees patients at the HGH Telemedicine Clinic and the Internal Medicine Clinic.
- She also provides hospitalist care to patients admitted to the general medicine team.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Ahd Alkhunaizi: