Dr. Caroline Mahlig joined HGH’s medical team in 2021.
- Emergency Medicine Enhanced Skills Program, Memorial University of Newfoundland (2021)
- Residency in Family Medicine, Eastern Stream, Memorial University of Newfoundland (2020)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Montréal (2018)
- Bachelor of Science, Agro-Environmental Sciences, McGill University (2013)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Association of Residents of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Society of Rural Physicians of Canada
- Canadian Medical Association
Types of treatments
- Emergency Medicine
Dr. Caroline Mahlig sees patients at the HGH Emergency Department.