Dr. Cody Li joined HGH’s medical team in 2021.
- Fellowship in Ophthalmology, McGill University (2021)
- Doctor of Medicine, Queen’s University (2016)
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Illinois (2012)
- Master of Science in Physiology, Queen’s University (2011)
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology, Queen’s University (2009)
- Bachelor of Science in General Life Sciences, Queen’s University (2008)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Canadian Ophthalmology Society
Types of treatments
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea and External Diseases
- Medical Retina
How to book an appointment with Dr. Cody Li?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Li sees patients at the HGH Ophthalmology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Cody Li: Link to referral forms