Dr. Ivan Litvinov joined HGH’s medical team in 2021.
- Assistant Professor and Director of Dermatology Research at McGill University and adjunct Assistant Professor of Dermatology at the University of Ottawa
- Residency training in dermatology, McGill University Health Centre (2015)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery, McGill University (2010)
- Doctor of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, USA (2006)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Dermatology Association
- Skin Research Group of Canada
- International Society for Cutaneous Lymphomas
Types of treatments
Dr. Litvinov provides general dermatology care, including:
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as:
- Psoriasis and eczema
- Bacterial or fungal infection
- Moles, persistent rash, open sore
- Skin cancer
- Procedures and minor surgery: biopsy and cryotherapy
How to book an appointment with Dr. Ivan Litvinov?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Litvinov sees patients at the HGH Dermatology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Ivan Litvinov: Link to referral forms