Dr. Marc Deschamps joined HGH’s medical team in 2019.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, McGill University (1987)
- Bachelor of Music, McGill University (1981)
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
Types of treatment
- Complete examination of soft and hard tissue (including radiographs)
- Amalgams and composite restorations
- Repair of abfraction lesions
- Complete build-up of fractured teeth
- Simple and surgical extractions
- Denture assessment
How to book an appointment with Dr. Marc Deschamps?
- Dr. Deschamps sees patients through the Eastern Ontario Health Unit, Oral Health Program.
- For more information, please call 1-800-267-7120 or email the Health Unit.