Dr. Rania Ywakim joined HGH’s medical team in 2014.
- Residency training in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, McGill University (2014)
- Doctor of Medicine Degree, University of Alberta (2009)
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy, University of Alberta (2005)
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Ottawa (2004)
- Canadian Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
Types of treatment
- Ear, nose and throat conditions
- Head and neck surgery
- Cutaneous and subcutaneous malignancies
How to book an appointment with Dr. Rania Ywakim?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Ywakim sees patients at the HGH Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Rania Ywakim: Link to referral forms