Dr. Alenko Sakanovic joined HGH’s medical team in 2023.
- Fellowship in Combined Hand and Wrist, Orthopaedic and Plastic Surgery Divisions, University of Ottawa (2022 – 2023)
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery, Trauma, Division of Orthopaedics, University of Ottawa (2022)
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, University of Ottawa (2021)
- Residency in Family Medicine, University of Ottawa (2011)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Ottawa (2009)
- Master of Science (Specialization in Human Molecular Genetics), University of Ottawa (2005)
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, University of Ottawa (2003)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
- Member of Canadian Armed Forces
Types of treatments
- Orthopedic trauma, hand and wrist trauma, and comprehensive hand and wrist care
How to book an appointment with Dr. Alenko Sakanovic?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Sakanovic sees patients at the HGH Orthopedic Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Alenko Sakanovic: Link to referral forms