Visitor Parking: the fee is $5.00 without in and out privileges. There is no charge for 30 minutes or less, according to the time posted on your entry ticket. This 30 minute grace period is valid during the pandemic only.
- Use the Tap feature on your credit card for contactless payment! This is available at the pay station at the exit gate only.
- If you do not have a tap credit card, you can pay with debit or cash at the indoor pay station.
- The parking fee is $5.00. There are no in and out privileges.
- Parking is not authorized in the drop-off zone near the main entrance.
- Bring your stub and pay for parking using cash, credit or debit at one of the indoors pay stations located at the Main Entrance. Insert the paid stub at the automated gate on your way out of the parking lot.
- Weekly parking cards are available at the Finance Office.
- Accessible parking spaces are located near the Emergency Department entrance and in the Visitor Parking.