Family and visitor presence
Visiting is still restricted due to the pandemic. The following guidelines apply until further notice and may be modified without notification to ensure patient, staff and physicians’ safety.
All visitors must show proof of vaccination according to our vaccination policy.
- Upon admission, a patient may identify two persons who can visit them.
- The patient must receive a negative COVID-19 test result before their designated visitors are allowed in the hospital.
- Visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Designated visitors must book an appointment within 48 hours of their visit by calling 613-632-1111, extension 41750.
- Appointments for visits will be accommodated on a first-come first-served basis and according to hospital capacity.
- Visitation is limited to one visitor per patient per day.
Intensive Care Unit
- Visitors must call the Intensive Care Unit at 613-632-1111, extension 51601 to book an appointment to visit a patient.
- Visitation is limited to one visitor per patient per day, except in exceptional circumstances.
For pandemic-related updates, please visit Info COVID-19.