Dr. Ehab Elzayat joined HGH’s medical team in 2021.
- Diploma in Clinical Epidemiology, Memorial University, St John’s, Newfoundland (2018)
- Residency in Urology, University of Ottawa (2017)
- MD equivalence recognition, Collège des médecins du Québec (2010)
- Medical Doctorate in Urology (PhD), Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt (2009)
- Master of Science in Urology, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt (2003)
- Bachelor of medicine, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt (1998)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Urological Association
Types of treatment
- General urology with focus on BHP, laser prostatectomy and men’s health
- Resection of bladder cancer, renal cancer
- Ureteroscopy and renal stones
- Scrotal and penile surgeries, vasectomy
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Incontinence and female urology
How to book an appointment with Dr. Ehab Elzayat?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Elzayat sees patients at the HGH Urology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Ehab Elzayat: Link to referral forms