Dr. Jeffrey Warren joined HGH’s medical team in 2021.
- ASTS Fellowship in Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation, and Minimally Invasive Surgery, University of Western Ontario (2009)
- Residency in Urology, University of Ottawa (2007)
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Ottawa (2002)
- Bachelor of Science – Life Sciences, Queen’s University (1998)
- Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Society of Transplantation
- American Urological Association
- American Society of Transplantation
- Canadian Urology Association
- Trillium Gift of Life Network
Types of treatment
- General urology
- BPH, voiding dysfunction
- Kidney stones/urolithiasis
- Male sexual dysfunction
- Oncology: prostate, bladder, testicular, renal, ureteric
- Vasectomy referrals
- Infertility consults
- Pediatric consults
- Female incontinence
How to book an appointment with Dr. Jeffrey Warren?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Warren sees patients at the HGH Urology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Jeffrey E. Warren: Link to referral forms