Dr. John Mahoney joined HGH’s medical team in 2002.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Urology (1996)
- Master of Science in Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University (1994)
- Terry Fox Cancer Fellow, McMaster University (1991-1993)
- Residency training in Urology, University of Toronto (1991)
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Toronto (1986)
- Bachelor of Biology, St. Francis Xavier University, Nova Scotia (1982)
- American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- Canadian Academy of Urological Surgeons
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Canadian Urological Association
- Canadian Urologic Oncology Group
- Ontario Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
Types of treatment
- General urology
- BPH, voiding dysfunction
- Kidney stones/urolithiasis
- Male sexual dysfunction
- Oncology: prostate, bladder, testicular, renal, ureteric
How to book an appointment with Dr. John Mahoney?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Mahoney sees patients at the HGH Urology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. John Mahoney: Link to referral forms