Dr. Kevin Smit joined HGH’s medical team in 2021.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Southwestern University, Texas, USA (2015)
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, University of Western Ontario (2014)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Ottawa (2009)
- Bachelor of Science – Biochemistry, University of Ottawa (2005)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Canadian Orthopaedic Association
Types of treatments
- Pediatric orthopedics, including:
- Musculoskeletal disease and disorders
- Pediatric hip and spine disorders
- Limb deformity, clubfeet, limb length discrepancy and other abnormalities
- General orthopedics:
- Pediatric and adult fractures
- General orthopedics
How to book an appointment with Dr. Kevin Smit?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Smit sees patients at the HGH Orthopedic Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Kevin Mitchell Smit: Link to referral forms