Dr. Paul Beaulé joined HGH’s medical team as the Division Lead for Orthopedics in 2018.
- Professor of Surgery, University of Ottawa (since 2012)
- Fellowship in Hip and Pelvic Reconstruction, University of Southern California, USA (2000)
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery, University of California, Los Angeles, USA (1999)
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (1998)
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, University of Ottawa (1998)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Ottawa (1992)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Ottawa (1988)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Société Française de Chirurgie Orthopédique et Traumatologie
- Institut Marcel Kerboull
- North American Hip Society
- International Society for Hip Arthroscopy
- International Hip Society
- Chilean Orthopaedic Society
Types of treatments
- Hip replacement and joint preservation (arthroscopy and osteotomy)
How to book an appointment with Dr. Paul Beaulé?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Beaulé sees patients at the HGH Orthopedics Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Paul Beaulé: Link to referral forms