Dr. Priscille Cyr joined HGH’s medical team in October 2015.
- Residency in General Surgery, Memorial University, Newfoundland (2015)
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Ottawa (2010)
- Bachelor of Education, University of Ottawa (2006)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Ottawa (2005)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Association des médecins de langue française du Canada (AMLFC)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
Types of treatment
- General surgery
- Minor surgery
- Breast cancer – diagnostic
- Dupuytren contracture
- Trigger finger
- Cystocele treatment
- Rectocele treatment
How to book an appointment with Dr. Priscille Cyr?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Cyr sees patients at the HGH Perioperative Services.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Cyr: Link to referral forms