Dr. Roxanne Leblanc joined HGH’s medical team in 2017.
- Residency training in General Surgery, University of Ottawa (2017)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Ottawa (2011)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Types of treatments
- Consultation and follow-up in the Ambulatory care clinic of the following disease:
- Benign and malignant disease of the breast, small bowel, colon, appendix and skin (with sentinel lymph node biopsy for breast cancer and melanoma)
- Perianal disease (abscess, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal fistulas)
- Pilonidal disease
- Gallbladder disease
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Minor surgery in the Ambulatory care clinic
- Endoscopy (gastroscopy and colonoscopy) with anesthesia administered IV sedation
- Surgery in the Operating Room (laparoscopic when indicated)
How to book an appointment with Dr. Roxanne Leblanc?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Leblanc sees patients at the HGH General Surgery Clinic through Perioperative Services.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Roxanne Leblanc: Through Epic or via referral forms