Dr. Sasha Carsen joined HGH’s medical team in 2020.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, BC Children’s Hospital and University of British Columbia (2015)
- Fellowship in Orthopedics Sports Medicine, Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard University, Boston, MA, USA (2014)
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery, University of Ottawa (2013)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery, McGill University (2008)
- Master of Business Administration in Health Care Systems, McGill University (2008)
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Western University (2002)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Pediatric Research in Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Canadian Orthopaedic Association
Types of treatments
- Pediatric orthopedics, including:
- Musculoskeletal disease and disorders
- Pediatric hip disorders
- Limb deformity, clubfeet, limb length discrepancy and other abnormalities
- Pediatric, adolescent, and young adult sports medicine and arthroscopy:
- Knee arthroscopy, meniscus repair, ACL reconstruction, patellar instability and stabilization
- Hip arthroscopy and repairs
- Ankle arthroscopy
How to book an appointment with Dr. Sasha Carsen?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Carsen sees patients at the HGH Orthopedic Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Sasha Carsen: Link to referral forms