Dr. Yvan Leblanc is the Chief of Surgery. He joined HGH’s medical team in 2014.
- Doctor of Medicine Degree, University of Sherbrooke (2009)
- Residency training in general surgery, University of Ottawa (2014)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
Types of treatments
- Surgery for inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia, and abdominal hernia (ventral, incisional, post-operative)
- Surgery of the gallbladder (including gallstone disease)
- Surgery of the appendix
- Surgery of the small and large intestine (colon) (including colon cancer, diverticular disease, gastrointestinal/rectal bleeding, hemorrhoids)
- Surgery for pilonidal disease (pilonidal cyst)
- Surgery for benign and malignant breast disease, including breast cancer
- Surgery for melanoma, including sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Minor surgery (carpal tunnel release, sebaceous cyst, lipoma, skin cancer, skin lesion)
- Upper and lower endoscopy (esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), gastroscopy, colonoscopy) to investigate gastrointestinal symptoms
How to book an appointment with Dr. Yvan Leblanc?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Yvan Leblanc: Link to referral forms