An otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon is a medical specialist in disorders of the head and neck, particularly related to the ears, nose and throat. The ENT Clinic specialists provide consultations and perform surgical procedures.
Types of consultations in ENT
- Ear: hearing and balance problems, tinnitus, protruding ears
- Nose and sinuses: allergies, breathing and sense of smell problems, nasal polyps, sinusitis, adenoids
- Throat and neck: salivary glands, thyroid, vocal cords
- Head and Neck Surgery, including lesions and plastic surgery
- Tumours and cancers
- Other ear, nose and throat conditions
Who do we serve?
- Adults and children
How to access our services?
You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment in otorhinolaryngology.