Dr. Achuthan Aruljothy joined HGH’s medical team in 2022.
- Master of Science, Health Research Methodology, McMaster University (2022)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Fellowship, Western University (2022)
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, McMaster University (2021)
- Internal Medicine Residency, McGill University McGill University (2019)
- Doctor of Medicine, Master of Surgery, McGill University (2016)
- Bachelor of Science, Anatomy and Cell Biology, McGill University (2011)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
Types of treatments
- Evaluation and treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease, Barret’s esophagus, swallowing disorders, H. pylori, peptic ulcer disease, celiac disease, chronic pancreatitis, cirrhosis, hepatitis, functional gastrointestinal disorders (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease), microscopic colitis and irritable bowel syndrome
- Upper endoscopy (esophageal variceal ligation, wire-guided bougie dilation, pneumatic dilation, endoscopic treatment for gastrointestinal bleed)
- Push enteroscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Colonoscopy (polypectomy, pneumatic dilation, endoscopic treatment for gastrointestinal bleed)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Balloon-assisted endoscopy
- Endoscopic mucosal resection and stent placement
- Capsule endoscopy
How to book an appointment with Dr. Achuthan Aruljothy?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Aruljothy sees patients at the Gastroenterology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Achuthan Aruljothy: