Gastroenterology is a medical specialty focusing on the investigation, diagnosis, and management of conditions affecting the digestive system. This system includes the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Types of consultation in gastroenterology
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease
- Celiac disease (gluten-sensitive enteropathy)
- Liver disease
- Pancreatic and biliary disease
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
Who do we serve?
How to access our services?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment in gastroenterology.
The Gastroenterology Clinic operates within the HGH Ambulatory Clinics.