Dr. Catherine Charron joined HGH’s medical team in 2021.
- Residency in Adult Respiratory Medicine, University of British Columbia (2020)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Ottawa (2017)
- Doctorate in Medicine, University of Ottawa (2014)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Types of treatment
- General adult respirology
- Subspecialized respirology services (pulmonary hypertension, tuberculosis/non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections, neuromuscular disease respiratory management, lung cancer, interventional pulmonology, sleep disordered breathing)
- Certain services for out of province patients (referrals which may require procedural interventions)
How to book an appointment with Dr. Catherine Charron?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Charron sees patients at the HGH Respiratory Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Catherine Charron: Link to referral forms