Dr. Diane Morissette joined HGH’s medical team in 2006.
- Residency in Psychiatry, University of Montréal
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Sherbrooke (2001)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Collège des médecins du Québec
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Types of treatment
- General adult psychiatry, clients aged 16 years and older
- Consultations and assessments
- Short-term psychiatry follow-ups
- Long-term psychiatry follow-ups
How to book an appointment with Dr. Diane Morissette?
- You need a physician referral to see Dr. Morissette.
- Dr. Morissette sees patients within the HGH Mental Health and Addiction Services.
- New patients will be screened by a member of the MHARC prior to booking an appointment.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Morissette: Link to referral information.