Our team provides community mental health and addiction services to clients to help them achieve a better quality of life.
Are you going through a difficult situation? Are your life and activities affected by your emotions, behaviours, thoughts or perhaps an addiction to drugs, alcohol, or gambling? Maybe you’re feeling distraught after a life situation, an incident or a troubled past? We can help you restore balance and regain a sense of well-being.
Why come to us?
Because your quality of life matters! The are many reasons for consulting us:
- Substance abuse
- Crisis situation
- Relational problems
- Problem gambling
- Sexual assault
- Domestic violence
If you or a loved one is suffering from problems related to mental health or addiction, we can help.
How do we help our clients?
We offer the following services to our clients and their families:
- Orientation and referrals
- Case management
- System navigation
- Rapid intervention
Depending on the program, services are offered either at home, office, residence, long-term care facility and even in public places. Our services are confidential.
Mental health programs for Prescott-Russell residents
- Addiction services (drugs, alcohol and gambling)
- Assertive Community Treatment Team
- Crisis Team
- Mental health treatment
- Walk-in Counselling Clinic (one session)
How to access our services?
- Anyone may ask for help, either for themselves or for someone they care about. For an appointment, please dial 1-844-304-1414. We will connect you with the appropriate service or resource. You may also make a request for service by faxing the self-referral form to 613-632-7450.
- Physicians, health-care professionals and community organizations may refer their clients by faxing a service request to 613-632-7450.
Mental Health and Addiction Regional Centre (MHARC)
Opened in July 2016, the MHARC is a three-storey building designed to meet specific client needs. It brought together programs and services previously offered in four different offices in Hawkesbury. The centre is located at 580, Spence Avenue in Hawkesbury and includes a cyber psychology lab. We still provide services for our clients in our satellite offices in Casselman and Clarence-Rockland. Click on the image below to watch a video about the centre.