Our team provides community mental health and addiction services to clients to help them achieve a better quality of life.
Are you going through a difficult situation? Are your life and activities affected by your emotions, behaviours, thoughts or perhaps an addiction to drugs, alcohol, or gambling? Maybe you’re feeling distraught after a life situation, an incident or a troubled past? We can help you restore balance and regain a sense of well-being.
Why come to us?
Because your quality of life matters! There are many reasons for consulting us:
- Substance abuse
- Crisis situation
- Relational problems
- Problem gambling
- Sexual assault
- Domestic violence
If you or a loved one is suffering from problems related to mental health or addiction, we can help.
How do we help our clients?
We offer the following services to our clients and their families:
- Intake and access
- System navigation
- Assessment and treatment
- Counselling and psychotherapy
- Case management
- Addiction services
- Youth services (12 – 25 years of age)
Depending on the program, services are offered either at home, office, residence, long-term care facility and even in public places. Our services are confidential.
Mental health programs for Prescott-Russell residents
- Addiction services (drugs, alcohol and gambling)
- Assertive Community Treatment Team
- Mental Health Crisis Services
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental health treatment
- Mobile Walk-in Counselling Clinic (one session)
- Walk-in Counselling Clinic (one session)
- Youth Services
How to access our services?
- If you are 16 or older, please fill out a request form on Access MHA.ca. A mental health and addictions professional will work with you to assess your needs and connect you to the right services within our health care network.
- If you can’t use the online form on Access MHA, please dial 1-844-304-1414 to self-refer. You may also make a request for service by faxing the self-referral form to 613-632-7450.
Primary care providers
- Please make service requests through Ocean eReferral Network.
Other healthcare professionals and agencies
- Please fax a service request at 613-632-7450.
Mental Health and Addiction Regional Centre (MHARC)
The MHARC is a three-storey building designed to meet specific client needs. The centre is located at 580, Spence Avenue in Hawkesbury and includes a cyber psychology lab. We also provide services for our clients in our satellite offices in Casselman and Clarence-Rockland. Click on the image below to watch a video about the centre.