Dr. George King joined HGH’s medical team in 1999. He is the President of Medical Staff.
- Residency in Family Practice Anesthesia at the University of Ottawa (1999)
- Doctor of Medicine degree from Dalhousie University (1992)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CCFP)
Types of treatment
- Anesthesia services including injections for painful conditions
- Inpatient Care
- Minor surgical procedures
How to book an appointment with Dr. Geoge King?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. King sees patients at the HGH Pain Management Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. King: Link to referral forms