Dr. Milena Garofalo joined HGH’s medical team in 2019.
- Master of Science in Experimental Surgery, concentration in Surgical Education, McGill University (2019)
- Fellowship in Medical Education/Simulation from Medicine Department of Innovation in Medical Education (DIME), University of Ottawa (2019)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Obstetrics and Gynecology, McGill University (2017)
- Doctor of Medicine, McGill University (2012)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Collège des médecins du Québec (CMQ)
- Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
Types of treatment
- Obstetrical care, labour and delivery
- Gynecological care, including abnormal uterine bleeding
- Contraception and family planning, including IUD, implant insertion, and tubal ligation
- Preconception counselling
- Care of the premenopausal and menopausal woman
- Assessment and management of pelvic pain and pelvic masses
- Hysterectomy (removal of uterus) and endometrial ablation
- Ovarian cyst and fibroids
How to book an appointment with Dr. Milena Garofalo?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Garofalo sees patients at the HGH Gynecology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Milena Garofalo: Link to referral forms