Dr. Pascale Hunter Poelman joined HGH’s medical team in 2020.
- Maternity Enhanced Skills Program, University of Ottawa (2019)
- Residency in Family Medicine, McGill University (2019)
- Doctorate of Medicine, Laval University, International Profile (2017)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Canadian Point of Care Ultrasound Society (CPoCUS)
Types of treatment
- Prenatal care
- Labour, delivery and postpartum care
- Care of the newborn in the hospital
- Surgical assistance
- Frontline care in the Emergency Department
How to book an appointment with Dr. Pascale Hunter Poelman?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Hunter Poelman sees patients at the HGH Obstetrics Clinic in the Family Birthing Centre.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Hunter Poelman at the HGH Family Birthing Centre.