Patrick Leclair, MD, MSc, CCFP (AM), FCFP, CCSAM
Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Lecturer, Department of Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa (2021)
- Certificate of Added Competence in Addiction Medicine from the College of Family Physicians of Canada (2019)
- Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences from the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Montréal (2000)
- Residency training in Family Medicine at the University of Montréal (2008)
- Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Montréal (2005)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences from the University of Montréal (1998)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine
- Francophone Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa
- Certificant of the Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine
Types of treatment
- Opioids disorder assessment and medical management, including methadone, Suboxone and SROM
- Alcohol abuse disorder assessment and medical treatment
- Stimulants use disorder assessment and medical management
- Concurrent use disorders medical management in collaboration with the psychiatrists and mental health team
How to book an appointment with Dr. Leclair?
- You do not need a physician referral to see Dr. Leclair.
- Dr. Leclair sees patients at the Mental Health and Addiction Regional Centre (MHARC) within the Addiction Service. The Centre is located at 580 Spence Avenue.
- New patients will be screened by a member of the MHARC prior to booking an appointment.
For healthcare professionals