Prescott-Russell Addiction Service
Prescott-Russell Addiction Service provides counselling for people struggling with alcohol, drugs, medication or gambling-related problems. We offer confidential and specialized services to people 12 years of age and over living in Prescott-Russell.
Why come to us?
If you’re struggling with alcohol, drugs or gambling problems, and are looking for help, we’re here for you. We also help family members, friends, neighbours, colleagues and others troubled by the addiction of someone they care about by offering education or counselling.
How do we help our clients?
Your specific needs and health recovery objectives are our priority. We tailor our interventions to respect your decisions along your journey.
Our services include:
- Screening, assessment and referral
- Counselling – individual and group interventions
- Youth-adapted program
- Mothers with young children program
- Program for people with housing issues
How to access our services?
Anyone may ask for help, either for themselves or for someone they care about.
- If you are 16 or older, please fill out a request form on Access MHA.ca. A mental health and addictions professional will work with you to assess your needs and connect you to the right services within our health care network.
- If you can’t use the online form on Access MHA, please dial 1-844-304-1414 to self-refer. You may also make a request for service by faxing the self-referral form to 613-632-7450.
Primary care providers
- Please make service requests through Ocean eReferral Network.
Other healthcare professionals and agencies
- Please fax a service request at 613-632-7450.
For information about other programs, visit Access to Mental Health and Addiction Services.