Dr. Jeff P. Graham joined HGH’s medical team in 2021.
- Enhanced/Rural Skills Program, Queen’s University (2020)
- Family Medicine Postgraduate Residency Program, Queen’s University (2020)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Toronto (2018)
- Master of Science in Global Health, McMaster University (degree conferred from this university), Maastricht University, Maastricht, Netherlands (2013)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
Types of treatment
- Prenatal care
- Labour, delivery and postpartum care
- Care of the newborn in the hospital
- Surgical assistance
How to book an appointment with Dr. Jeff P. Graham?
- Dr. Graham sees patients at the Obstetrics Clinic in the Family Birthing Centre.
- You may ask your family doctor for a referral to the HGH Family Birthing Centre Antenatal Clinic, or you may self-refer by calling the clinic at 613-632-1111, extension 52003 to arrange for an appointment.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Jeff Graham: Link to referral forms