Dr. Justin Graveline joined HGH’s medical team in 2020.
- Neurology Residency, University of Ottawa (2020)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery, McGill University (2015)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Surgeons and Physicians of Ontario
- Collège des médecins du Québec
- Association des Neurologues du Québec
- American Academy of Neurology
Types of treatments
- General neurology
- Botulinum toxin treatment for chronic migraines, blepharospasm, hemifacial spams and cervical dystonia
How to book an appointment with Dr. Justin Graveline?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Graveline sees patients at the HGH Neurology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Graveline: Link to referral forms