Neurology is a medical specialty that diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
Types of consultations in neurology
- Vascular diseases: stroke, intracranial haemorrhage
- Brain tumours and cancers
- Infectious diseases: meningitis, encephalitis
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis and muscular dystrophy
- Memory, language and concentration disorders
- Headaches and migraines
How to access our services?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.