Dr. Lisa McMurray joined HGH’s medical team in 2018.
- Residency in Geriatric Psychiatry, Columbia University, New York, USA (1999-2000)
- Residency in Psychiatry, McGill University (1994-1999)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Toronto (1994)
- Bachelor of Science – Chemistry, University of Toronto (1990)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
Types of treatment
- Outreach geriatric psychiatry
How to book an appointment with Dr. Lisa McMurray?
- You need a physician referral to see Dr. McMurray.
- Dr. McMurray sees patients at the Rockland office of Mental Health and Addiction Regional Centre (MHARC) within the Geriatric Psychiatry Service. The Rockland office is located at 1905 Laurier Street in Rockland.
- New patients will be screened by a member of the MHARC prior to booking an appointment.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. McMurray: Link to referral information.