Dr. Reshmi Roy joined HGH’s medical team in 2021.
- Clinical Fellowship in Multiple Sclerosis, University of Ottawa (2021)
- Neurology Residency, University of Ottawa (2020)
- Medical Internship, Health Service Executive, University College Hospital, Galway, Ireland (2015)
- Bachelor of Medicine, of Surgery and of Obstetrics, Medical School, National University of Ireland (2014)
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Sciences, University of Ottawa (2009)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Surgeons and Physicians of Ontario
Types of treatments
General neurology, including:
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Multiple sclerosis
How to book an appointment with Dr. Reshmi Roy?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Roy sees patients at the HGH Neurology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Roy: Link to referral forms