Dr. Robert Maranda joined HGH’s medical team in 2005.
- Post-doctoral Fellowship in Heart Failure and Transplantation, Stanford University, CA, USA (2008)
- Residency in Cardiology, McGill University (2007)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Toronto (2004)
- Doctor of Medicine, McGill University (2001)
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, McGill University (1997)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Collège des médecins du Québec
- Medical Council of Canada
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society
- American College of Cardiology
- Canadian Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Echocardiography
Types of treatments
- Comprehensive adult cardiovascular care
- Outpatient ambulatory clinics
- Inpatient cardiology consulting
- Exercise stress testing
- Exercise stress echocardiography
- Holter monitoring
How to book an appointment with Dr. Robert Maranda?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Maranda sees patients at the HGH Cardiology Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Robert Maranda: Link to referral forms