The Cardiology clinic provides consultations, diagnostic exams and treatments for adults afflicted with heart problems.
Exams and services
Different tests are available to diagnose the causes of chest pain, irregular heartbeat, respiratory problems, high blood pressure, etc.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) at rest: test that measures and records the electrical activity of the heart
- Echocardiograhy (cardiac ultrasound)
- Treadmill stress test: assessment of cardiovascular condition while exercising
- Holter monitoring: continuous recording of heart rate and rhythm during 24 or 48 hours
- Blood pressure test: recording of blood pressure at regular intervals, during a 24-hour period
How to access our services?
You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment in Cardiology. You do not need an appointment for an ECG.