Dr. Stéphanie Paquette joined HGH’s medical team in 2015.
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of Ottawa (2009)
- Residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Ottawa
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Types of treatment
- Obstetrical care, labour and delivery
- Contraception and family planning
- Preconception counselling
- Assessment and medical management of infertility
- Care of the premenopausal and menopausal woman
- Assessment and management of pelvic pain and pelvic masses
- Gynecological care, including abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Tubal ligation
- Hysterectomy and endometrial ablation
- Colposcopy and management of cervical dysplasia
- Ovarian cyst and fibroid
How to book an appointment with Dr. Stéphanie Paquette?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Paquette sees patients at the HGH Gynecology Clinic and the Obstetrics Clinic in the Family Birthing Centre.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Stéphanie Paquette: Link to referral forms