Dr. Benoît Bichara joined HGH’s medical team in December 2022.
- Residency in Family Medicine, Université de Montréal (2022)
- Global Health Microprogram, Université de Sherbrooke (2021)
- Advanced Curriculum in Pediatric Global Health, McGill University (2021)
- Internship in General Surgery, Urology, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Galway University Hospital and Roscommon Hospital, Ireland (2020)
- Bachelor of Medicine (M.B., B.Ch., B.A.O.), National University of Ireland (2019)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Collège des médecins du Québec
Types of treatments
- Hospitalist Medicine
Dr. Benoît Bichara provides hospitalist care to patients admitted to the general medicine team.