Dr. Benson Wong joined HGH’s medical team in 2017.
- Doctorate in Medicine from the University of Ottawa (2011)
- Residency training in Internal Medicine and Adult Respirology at the University of Ottawa
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Types of treatment
- General respirology
- Subspecialized respirology services (pulmonary hypertension, tuberculosis/non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections, neuromuscular disease respiratory management, lung cancer, interventional pulmonology)
- Certain services for out of province patients (referrals which may require bronchoscopy or procedural interventions, sleep disordered breathing)
How to book an appointment with Dr. Benson Wong?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Wong sees patients at the HGH Respiratory Therapy Program.
For healthcare professionals
Refer a patient to Dr. Wong: Link to referral forms