The Hawkesbury and District General Hospital (HGH) Respiratory Therapy Program provides diagnostic exams and education for people afflicted with breathing disorders, allergies, respiratory infections or chronic pulmonary diseases.
We offer the following tests and services:
- Arterial blood gas (ABG)
- Bronchial challenge test (bronchoprovocation)
- Chronic pulmonary disease education session
- Complete pulmonary function testing / Spirometry
- Home oxygen assessment
- Walking oximetry and Six-minute walk test
Who do we serve?
- Children aged 12 and older
How to access our services?
You must have a referral from your physician or nurse practitioner to book an appointment.