Dr. Marjorie Exantus joined HGH’s medical team in 2022.
- Thrombosis Fellowship, Jewish General Hospital, McGill University (2010)
- Residency in General Internal Medicine, University of Sherbrooke (2010)
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Sherbrooke (2008)
- General Medicine Diploma, Monterrey University, Mexico (2001)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Collège des médecins du Québec
Types of treatments
- Inpatient care for the hospitalist group
- General internal medicine
- Cardiovascular disease, benign hematology
- Endocrinology, infectiology, gastroenterology
- Wound care
How to book an appointment with Dr. Exantus?
- You must have a referral from your physician or other healthcare professional to book an appointment.
- Dr. Marjorie Exantus sees patients at the HGH Internal Medicine Clinic.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Marjorie Exantus: Link to referral forms