Understanding a patient’s experience when they receive care from us is a critical piece in fulfilling our mission and vision.
- Starting on August 24, 2023, we will be sending out electronic patient experience surveys using our new survey platform called Qualtrics.
- Surveys will be e-mailed to patients following their hospital visit if they provided consent and their email address upon registration.
We are very pleased to resume these surveys and use this information to drive continuous improvement as we strive to provide exceptional patient-centered and compassionate care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will receive these surveys? How will I receive it?
Currently, surveys will be sent out to inpatients who received acute care and patients who visited the Emergency Department.
- You may receive a survey if you provided an email address at registration.
- The email will come from the hospital’s new electronic patient survey platform, Qualtrics.
How will my responses be used? Who will have access to these responses?
The information we gather from experience surveys give us insight into your experience and perspective on the quality of care you receive at HGH.
- The information will be used by our leaders and clinical teams to inform and improve patient care and the delivery of services at our hospital.
- It is important to note that these surveys are confidential. Your private patient health information will not be shared.
How often will the hospital send out surveys?
The hospital will send out patient experience surveys every day. Surveys are typically sent to patients by email, one to two days after they receive care.
Who can I contact if I want to talk to someone about the care I received at the hospital?
If you would like to speak to someone about your care, please contact our Patient Relations Department.