To obtain the information contained in the PDF files displayed on this page in an accessible format, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior management expenses
All Ontario hospitals are required to post the expenses of their senior management team on their website every six months. Please follow the links to consult the expense reports.
- Expenses – Senior Management – October 2020 to March 2021 (PDF)
- Expenses – Senior Management – April 2020 to September 2020 (PDF)
- Expenses – Senior Management – October 2019 to March 2020 (PDF)
- Expenses – Senior Management – April to September 2019 (PDF)
As a public institution, HGH is required to disclose the names, positions, salaries and total taxable benefits of employees earning $100,000 or more in a calendar year. To view the list, go to Public Sector Salary Disclosure.
Out of transparency, hospital members of the Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario post the employment contracts of their senior managers and CEOs on their websites. Please follow the links to consult current contracts.
- Chief Executive Officer Contract
- Vice-President Acute Care Services and Chief Nursing Executive Contract
- Vice-President Ambulatory Care, Quality and Performance