The Hawkesbury and District General Hospital (HGH) Foundation’s mission is to raise funds in order to improve the care and services offered to the community by HGH.
Thanks to the generosity of the community and its precious volunteers, the Foundation contributes to the improvement of our hospital’s services.
- From 1990 to 2006, the Foundation purchased more than $2.5 million worth of medical equipment for the hospital.
- From 2006 to 2012, the Foundation raised $7 million for the hospital’s major redevelopment project.
- From 2015 to 2019, the Foundation raised $4 million to provide the hospital with a new CT scanner and HGH’s first-ever magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machine.
- From 2020 to 2022, the Foundation contributed more than $700,000 for various COVID-19 relief initiatives and the launch of new programs.
- In 2023, the Foundation made a generous contribution to HGH as part of the There’s No Place Like Home campaign (equipment for endoscopy and cardiology). They also contributed $10,000 for HGH’s Children Rehabilitation Program of Eastern Ontario.
For more information on our past successes, visit Reports and Achievements.
For information on our current campaign, visit There’s No Place Like Home.
To help us achieve our goals, visit Ways to Give.
Our Charitable Registration Number is 118921592 RR0001