Donor Bill of Rights
Donor confidence in the HGH Foundation is one of our primary concerns.
All of our donors are entitled to:
- Be acquainted with our mission and how their donations are allocated.
- Be made aware of the identity of the members of the Board of Directors and to expect them to make fair judgment and exercise caution in the execution of their responsibilities.
- Consult the latest HGH Foundation financial statements.
- Receive assurance that donations made to the HGH Foundation will be used in accordance with what was indicated during solicitation.
- Receive the appropriate gratitude and recognition.
- Receive assurance that donation-related information will be treated with respect and confidentiality as authorized by law.
- Expect that all dealings with HGH Foundation representatives will be done in a professional manner.
- Understand whether persons contacting them in the name of the HGH Foundation are volunteers, employees, or hired solicitors.
- Remove their name from the mailing lists that the HGH Foundation may wish to share with other organizations.
- Feel free to ask questions of the HGH Foundation once they have made a donation and promptly receive frank and truthful responses.