The confidence of our donors is paramount in everything that we do at the Hawkesbury and District General Hospital (HGH) Foundation.
As a donor, you are entitled to:
- Be acquainted with our mission and how your donations are being used;
- Be made aware of the identity of the members of our board of directors and expect them to act responsibly in the execution of their responsibilities;
- Receive correspondence, material and services from the Foundation in either English or French;
- Have access to the latest copy of the HGH Foundation’s annual financial statements;
- Be assured that your contribution will be used for the purposes specified when you gave;
- Receive recognition of your gift;
- Professional and courteous treatment by Foundation staff and volunteers;
- Have your name or any other information about you treated with the utmost confidentiality and neither shared nor sold to external organizations;
- Have your name removed from mailing lists upon request;
- Understand whether persons contacting you on behalf of the Foundation are volunteers, employees or hired solicitors; and
- Receive prompt, truthful and complete answers to any questions you have about contributions to the Foundation.