Our 50/50 raffle is back!
Buy tickets today to support your regional hospital!
Price of tickets:
- 5 tickets for $10
- 15 tickets for $20
- 40 tickets for $40
- 100 tickets for $75
Tickets are available for purchase from June 1st to the 29th, 2022.
Buy your tickets today on the Official 50/50 Draw website.
Please note that you must be 18 years or older to play this lottery. Check out the Rules of play
- You must be using an electronic device in Ontario to purchase tickets online.
- If you are unable to purchase your tickets online, you may purchase them in person, in cash, directly from the HGH Foundation’s office at the hospital (1111 Ghislain Street, Hawkesbury, Ontario). The office is located near the main entrance between the cardiology and radiology departments (block A, level 1, room 194). Tickets can be purchased here from June 1st to 29th, 2022 during the HGH Foundation’s office hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Draw will be held on June 30, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
When you buy tickets for this raffle, or donate to the HGH Foundation, you are contributing to the future of your regional hospital!
How will the raffle help my hospital?
The net profits from this event will help the HGH Foundation achieve its fundraising mission aimed at improving care and services offered by our hospital. Your support will allow us to acquire state-of-the-art equipment needed by HGH to meet the health care needs of our community. Your contribution will also help HGH develop new programs and services for our growing region. This will enable access to more specialty care, closer to home, for you, your family and those you care about.
Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle
- The 50/50 Raffle is run by the Hawkesbury and District General Hospital (HGH) Foundation.
- Rafflebox Technologies Inc. has been contracted for this raffle and is delivering online services. Raffle tickets are sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Rafflebox Technologies Inc.
- The raffle lottery will take place from June 1, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. to June 29, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play.
- Tickets may NOT be purchased in the name of a minor.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Valid ticket is the receipt and proof of purchase.
- Only valid tickets are eligible for the draw.
- Tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases.
- Tickets will be available for purchase online at https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/fhghf from June 1, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. to June 29, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
- Tickets will also be available for purchase in person, in cash, at HGH, located at 1111 Ghislain Street, Hawkesbury, Ontario, from June 1, 2022 to June 29, 2022 during the HGH Foundation’s office hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (excluding holidays).
- Tickets purchased in person, in cash, will be issued through the same electronic raffle system, supplied by Rafflebox Technologies Inc., as the system used for online purchases. Ticket numbers will be generated randomly through this same system.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 5, $20.00 for 15, $40.00 for 40, and $75.00 for 100.
- After buying, purchasers will receive a confirmation e-mailed or printed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. Requests for specific 50/50 numbers are therefore not accepted as numbers are generated randomly.
- The following individuals, and their immediate families living at the same address, are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: the HGH Foundation staff and board members, and members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to this program.
- The prize amount of the 50/50 raffle will be displayed on the raffle website: https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/fhghf.
- The draw will take place on June 30, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. at HGH, located at 1111 Ghislain Street, Hawkesbury, Ontario.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted online on the raffle website: https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/fhghf, on the HGH Foundation website: www.hghfoundation.org, and on the HGH Foundation’s Facebook page: Fondation HGH Foundation (www.facebook.com/Fondation-HGH-Foundation-300110053387960).
- The winner will be notified by an HGH Foundation staff member. Such notification will include information about the prize claim procedure.
- The winner may claim his/her prize by contacting the HGH Foundation at: 613-632-1111, ext. 21108, or email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought at 1111 Ghislain Street, Hawkesbury, Ontario at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. Winner must have the original winning ticket and no copies. Once the winner is verified in person or via email, and provides identification with photo ID, he/she will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is 50% of the total sales for that draw. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with valid photo identification (ID) in order to claim his/her prize.
- If the winner cannot provide a valid photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim his/her prize from the date of the draw his/her ticket was purchased for.
- In the event that no winner comes forward or that the prize is not claimed after that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a charity other than the HGH Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- All winners must agree to the use of their name and photo for publicity purposes by the HGH Foundation. Winners agree that they will not, at any time, make any claim for additional compensation in respect of such uses.
- For inquiries on the procedures of the lottery, please call 613-632-1111, ext. 21108, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Net proceeds of the raffle will be designated toward the improvement of care and services offered to the community by HGH.
- Personal information is collected for the sole purpose of completing ticket sales, identifying ticket purchasers and providing information to purchasers about HGH and HGH Foundation news, raffles and events. Information, in whole or in part, will not be communicated to parties not involved in the conduct of this raffle.
Please play responsibly.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline: 1-866-531-2600
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario Lottery License #RAF1246471
About raffle prizes
April 29, 2022 Raffle
The winning ticket number was 1001860.
The jackpot was $5,935.
June 28, 2021 Raffle
The ticket number was D-1770472.
The jackpot was $1,982.50.
March 26, 2021 Raffle
The ticket number was C-5539921.
The jackpot was $2,882.50.
September 28, 2020 Raffle
The winning ticket number was A-6185552.
The jackpot for the winner was $3,355 !
December 18, 2020 Raffle
The winning ticket number was B-1033422.
The jackpot was $3,100!
Many thanks to all who supported the HGH Foundation by buying a ticket.