We’re hiring a student to provide full-time office support for the summer!
The Hawkesbury and District General Hospital (HGH) Foundation is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated summer student to fulfill the position of Office Assistant. This person will report mainly to the Philanthropic Projects Coordinator.
- Ability to communicate in English and French (written and oral)
- Strong people skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Tact, diplomacy and maturity in dealing with the public (donors, volunteers, hospital staff, general public)
- Works well in a team environment and autonomously
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- General administrative support functions, including reception duties and greeting donors
- Database administration
- Support in the management of social media
- Support in the planning and execution of events
- Other tasks as required
This position is made available through a grant from Canada Summer Jobs. To be eligible, you must be a Canadian citizen between the ages of 15 and 30 years old, having studied fulltime in this past school year with the intention of returning in September 2022.
The duration of the job is 8 weeks starting June 27, 2022; 35 hours per week with a salary of $15 per hour.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. As of now, the chosen candidate must meet HGH’s vaccination policy.
How to apply?
Please email your cover letter and resumé to:
Application deadline is 5:00pm on June 5, 2022.